how tall is Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Height
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Tyler James Williams is an American actor, singer, and rapper. He was born on October 9, 1992, in Westchester County, New York.
Career Journey of Tyler James Williams:
- Early Years and First Acting Roles (1996-2004) Tyler James Williams was born on October 9, 1992, in Westchester County, New York. He began acting at a young age and landed his first television role in 2000 on the show “Sesame Street.” He also appeared in small roles in TV shows like “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” and “Third Watch” before landing a recurring role on the show “Little Bill.”
- Breakout Role in “Everybody Hates Chris” (2005-2009) In 2005, Williams landed his breakthrough role as the lead in the sitcom “Everybody Hates Chris.” The show was loosely based on the childhood experiences of comedian Chris Rock and aired for four seasons. Williams received critical acclaim for his portrayal of a young Chris Rock and won a Young Artist Award for his performance in 2007.
- Film and Television Roles (2010-2014) After “Everybody Hates Chris” ended, Williams continued to work in both film and television. He appeared in movies like “Unaccompanied Minors” and “Dear White People” and had guest roles on shows like “House” and “Go On.” In 2013, he joined the cast of the popular TV show “The Walking Dead” in a recurring role.
- Music Career (2015-Present) In addition to his acting career, Williams is also a musician and rapper. He released his first mixtape, “Me, Myself and I,” in 2015 and has since released several singles and music videos. He has also performed live and toured with other musicians.
- Recent Roles (2015-Present) Williams has continued to work in both film and television in recent years. He appeared in the movie “The Wedding Year” in 2019 and has had guest roles on shows like “Whiskey Cavalier” and “American Soul.” In 2020, he starred in the TV movie “The Mahalia Jackson Story” and also appeared in an episode of the TV show “The Rookie.”