how tall is Tyga
5′ 7″ (170 cm)
Tyga (born Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson on November 19, 1989) is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
Interesting Facts about Tyga:
- Tyga was born on November 19, 1989, in Compton, California.
- He was signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment label in 2007, and released his debut album “No Introduction” in 2008.
- Tyga’s stage name stands for “Thank You God Always.”
- He has released several hit singles over the years, including “Rack City,” “Faded,” “Taste,” and “Dip.”
- In addition to his music career, Tyga has also appeared in several films and TV shows, including “Barbershop: The Next Cut,” “Scream: The TV Series,” and “Empire.”
- Tyga was briefly engaged to model Blac Chyna, and the couple has a son named King Cairo Stevenson.
- He has had a number of high-profile relationships over the years, including with Kylie Jenner and Iggy Azalea.
- Tyga has been involved in a number of legal issues, including a dispute over unpaid rent on a property he was renting, and a lawsuit from a fan who claimed she was injured at one of his concerts.
- He is of Vietnamese and Jamaican descent.
- Tyga is known for his fashion sense and has launched several clothing and sneaker lines over the years, including a collaboration with LA Gear.