how tall is Steve Harvey
Steve Harvey Height
6′ 1″ (185 cm)
Steve Harvey is an American comedian, television host, radio personality, and author. He was born on January 17, 1957, in Welch, West Virginia, and grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. He began his career as a stand-up comedian in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and later gained popularity as the star of his own sitcom, “The Steve Harvey Show,” which aired from 1996 to 2002.
Career Journey of Steve Harvey:
- Early Career: Steve Harvey began his career as a stand-up comedian in the 1980s. He performed in small clubs and eventually gained recognition after appearing on the television show “It’s Showtime at the Apollo.”
- Sitcoms and Film: In the 1990s, Harvey started to transition into television and film. He starred in the sitcom “Me and the Boys” and had supporting roles in films such as “The Fighting Temptations” and “Johnson Family Vacation.”
- Hosting: In 2000, Harvey started hosting his own television show, “The Steve Harvey Show,” which aired for six seasons. He then went on to host several other shows, including “Family Feud,” “The Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and “Little Big Shots.”
- Author: Harvey has also found success as an author. He has written several books, including “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man,” which was turned into a successful film in 2012.
- Personal Brand: Harvey has built a personal brand through his various ventures, including his clothing line, “The Steve Harvey Collection,” and his mentoring program, “The Steve Harvey Mentoring Program for Young Men.”
- Controversies: Harvey has faced several controversies throughout his career, including criticism for making controversial comments about women and the LGBTQ+ community. However, he has also apologized for some of his comments and has continued to maintain a successful career.
Overall, Steve Harvey’s career journey is one of hard work, persistence, and constant reinvention. He has built a successful brand that encompasses many different areas of entertainment and continues to be a popular figure in the industry.