how tall is Shia LaBeouf
Shia LaBeouf Height
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Shia LaBeouf is an American actor, performance artist, and filmmaker. He was born on June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Interesting Facts about Shia LaBeouf:
- Shia LaBeouf was born on June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, and his full name is Shia Saide LaBeouf.
- LaBeouf began his career as a child actor, and his breakthrough role was playing Louis Stevens in the Disney Channel series “Even Stevens,” which aired from 2000 to 2003.
- LaBeouf has also appeared in numerous films, including “Transformers,” “Disturbia,” “Eagle Eye,” “Fury,” and “The Peanut Butter Falcon.”
- He is known for his eccentric behavior and has been involved in several controversies throughout his career.
- In 2014, LaBeouf made headlines for wearing a paper bag over his head with the words “I am not famous anymore” written on it while attending the Berlin International Film Festival.
- LaBeouf has also been open about his struggles with substance abuse and has sought treatment for his addiction.
- He is an artist and has exhibited his work in galleries and museums around the world.
- LaBeouf has been involved in several legal issues, including a 2017 arrest in Savannah, Georgia, for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and obstruction.
- He has been married to actress Mia Goth since 2016, but the couple filed for divorce in 2018.
- LaBeouf is also known for his tattoos, which include a portrait of rapper Tupac Shakur on his thigh, the number “1986” on his hand to represent his birth year, and a large eagle on his chest.