how tall is Sheryl Crow
Sheryl Crow Height
5′ 3″ (160 cm)
Sheryl Crow is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and actress who has been active in the music industry since the early 1990s. She was born on February 11, 1962, in Kennett, Missouri, USA.
Career Journey of Sheryl Crow:
- Early Career: After earning a degree in music education from the University of Missouri, Crow worked as a music teacher in St. Louis. She later moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in music and worked as a backup singer for artists like Michael Jackson and Don Henley.
- Breakthrough: Crow’s breakthrough came when she was discovered by music executive Jay Rifkin, who signed her to a record deal with A&M Records. Her debut album, “Tuesday Night Music Club,” was released in 1993 and became a critical and commercial success. It sold over 7 million copies worldwide and earned Crow three Grammy Awards.
- Continued Success: Crow continued to release successful albums throughout the 1990s and 2000s, including “Sheryl Crow” (1996), “The Globe Sessions” (1998), and “C’mon, C’mon” (2002). She won several more Grammy Awards for her music during this time.
- Activism and Philanthropy: In addition to her music career, Crow is known for her activism and philanthropy work. She has supported various environmental and social causes, including breast cancer research and education, and has performed at numerous benefit concerts.
- Acting: Crow has also dabbled in acting, appearing in films like “The Minus Man” (1999) and TV shows like “One Tree Hill” and “Cougar Town.”
- Recent Years: In recent years, Crow has continued to release music and tour, but has also slowed down her schedule to focus on raising her two adopted sons. She released her latest album, “Threads,” in 2019, which features collaborations with various artists, including Keith Richards, Stevie Nicks, and Johnny Cash.