how tall is Sebastian Maniscalco
Sebastian Maniscalco Height
5′ 10″ (178 cm)
Sebastian Maniscalco is an American comedian, actor, and writer. He was born on July 8, 1973, in Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States.
Interesting Facts about Sebastian Maniscalco:
- Sebastian Maniscalco was born on July 8, 1973, in Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States.
- He is of Italian descent, and his family comes from the Sicilian town of Cefalù.
- Before becoming a full-time comedian, Sebastian worked as a waiter at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- In 2005, he performed his first stand-up comedy special at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles.
- Sebastian has released five comedy specials: “Sebastian Live” (2009), “What’s Wrong with People?” (2012), “Aren’t You Embarrassed?” (2014), “Why Would You Do That?” (2016), and “Stay Hungry” (2019).
- He has appeared in several films and television shows, including “The House” (2017), “Green Book” (2018), and “The Irishman” (2019).
- In 2018, he was listed as the fifth-highest-paid comedian by Forbes, earning $15 million that year.
- Sebastian has a wife named Lana Gomez, who is an artist, and they have two children together.
- He has performed sold-out shows at Madison Square Garden in New York City, the Forum in Los Angeles, and the United Center in Chicago.
- In 2021, Sebastian hosted the MTV Video Music Awards, becoming the first comedian to do so in the show’s history.