how tall is Russell Wilson
Russell Wilson Height
5′ 11″ (180 cm)
Russell Wilson is a professional American football quarterback who currently plays for the Seattle Seahawks in the National Football League (NFL). He was born on November 29, 1988, in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
Career Journey of Russell Wilson:
- Russell Wilson played college football for North Carolina State University and later the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- In the 2012 NFL Draft, Russell Wilson was selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the third round (75th overall pick).
- In his rookie season, Wilson became the starting quarterback for the Seahawks and led the team to the playoffs, where they eventually lost in the divisional round.
- In 2013, Wilson helped lead the Seahawks to their first Super Bowl victory in franchise history, defeating the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Wilson has been named to the Pro Bowl eight times and has been named to the All-Pro team once.
- In 2019, Wilson signed a four-year contract extension with the Seahawks worth $140 million, making him the highest-paid player in the NFL at the time.
- Throughout his career, Wilson has been known for his exceptional leadership, mobility, and ability to make clutch plays in crucial situations.
Overall, Russell Wilson has had an impressive career in the NFL, with numerous individual accolades and a Super Bowl victory under his belt.