how tall is Rupert Grint
Rupert Grint Height
5′ 8″ (173 cm)
Rupert Grint is an English actor best known for his role as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film series. He was born on August 24, 1988, in Harlow, United Kingdom.
Interesting Facts about Rupert Grint:
- Rupert Grint was born on August 24, 1988, in Harlow, United Kingdom.
- He was a huge fan of the Harry Potter books before he was cast as Ron Weasley in the film series.
- Grint was actually the second choice for the role of Ron Weasley. The first choice was another actor, but he turned it down, and Grint was subsequently cast.
- Grint has a mild form of dyslexia, which he has said made it challenging for him to read the Harry Potter books at first.
- He is known for his distinctive red hair, which he has dyed blonde and brown for different film roles.
- Grint’s first acting role was in the film “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone,” which was released in 2001 when he was just 11 years old.
- He has appeared in a number of other films and TV shows, including “Thunderpants,” “Driving Lessons,” and “Sick Note.”
- In addition to acting, Grint is also a skilled ice skater and has competed in charity ice hockey games.
- Grint is a big fan of music and has said that his favorite bands include Arctic Monkeys and Oasis.
- He has a twin brother named James, who has made cameo appearances in several of the Harry Potter films.