how tall is Robin Thicke
Robin Thicke Height
6′ 2″ (188 cm)
Robin Thicke is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. He was born on March 10, 1977, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Interesting Facts about Robin Thicke:
- Robin Thicke was born on March 10, 1977, in Los Angeles, California, to actor Alan Thicke and singer-actress Gloria Loring.
- Thicke began playing the piano at the age of 12 and later learned to play the guitar.
- He attended the University of Southern California’s Thornton School of Music but dropped out after his first year to pursue a career in music.
- Thicke wrote and produced songs for popular artists such as Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson, Usher, and Mary J. Blige before becoming a solo artist.
- His breakthrough hit single was “Lost Without U,” which reached number 14 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2007.
- Thicke’s 2013 single “Blurred Lines” featuring T.I. and Pharrell Williams was a worldwide hit, reaching number one on the charts in more than 20 countries.
- The music video for “Blurred Lines” sparked controversy for its sexually suggestive content and was criticized for promoting objectification and misogyny.
- Thicke has been nominated for seven Grammy Awards, winning one for his work on Usher’s album “Confessions” in 2005.
- In addition to his music career, Thicke has appeared as a judge on the reality TV show “Duets” and as a coach on “The Voice” in several countries.
- Thicke has been married twice, first to actress Paula Patton from 2005 to 2015, with whom he has a son, and then to model April Love Geary, with whom he has two daughters.