how tall is Ray Liotta
Ray Liotta Height
6′ 0″ (183 cm)
Ray Liotta is an American actor known for his work in film, television, and theater. He was born on December 18, 1954, in Newark, New Jersey.
Interesting Facts about Ray Liotta:
- Ray Liotta was born in Newark, New Jersey on December 18, 1954.
- Liotta initially wanted to be a musician and played the drums in a band called Joey Dee and the Starliters.
- Liotta’s breakthrough role was in the film “Something Wild” (1986), for which he received critical acclaim.
- He is perhaps best known for his role as Henry Hill in the Martin Scorsese-directed film “Goodfellas” (1990), for which he earned a Golden Globe nomination.
- Liotta has also appeared in several other notable films, including “Field of Dreams” (1989), “Hannibal” (2001), and “Blow” (2001).
- In addition to his work in film, Liotta has also appeared in a number of television shows, including “ER,” “Smith,” and “Shades of Blue.”
- Liotta has a distinctive, gravelly voice, which has made him a popular choice for voiceover work. He has lent his voice to commercials, documentaries, and video games.
- Liotta has been married twice and has one daughter.
- Liotta is a big supporter of the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, which works to find a cure for multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer.
- Despite his tough-guy persona on screen, Liotta is known for being friendly and approachable in real life, often taking time to chat with fans and sign autographs.