how tall is Phoebe Bridgers
Phoebe Bridgers Height
5′ 5″ (165 cm)
Phoebe Bridgers is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. She was born on August 17, 1994, in Los Angeles, California. Bridgers began playing guitar at a young age and started writing and performing her own songs as a teenager.
Interesting Facts about Phoebe Bridgers:
- Phoebe Bridgers was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1994. She began playing guitar at age 11 and started writing songs in high school.
- She released her debut album, “Stranger in the Alps,” in 2017, which was produced by Tony Berg and Ethan Gruska. The album received widespread critical acclaim and was named one of the best albums of the year by several publications.
- Bridgers has collaborated with several other musicians, including Conor Oberst of Bright Eyes, with whom she formed the band Better Oblivion Community Center. She has also worked with The National, Christian Lee Hutson, and Lucy Dacus.
- In 2020, Bridgers released her second album, “Punisher,” which was also well-received by critics and nominated for four Grammy Awards. The album includes a song called “Kyoto,” which has become one of her most popular tracks.
- Bridgers is known for her honest and vulnerable lyrics, which often deal with themes of loss, anxiety, and depression. She has been open about her struggles with mental health and has used her music to raise awareness about these issues.
- Bridgers has also been involved in activism, particularly in the area of women’s rights. She has been a vocal supporter of the #MeToo movement and has used her platform to advocate for gender equality.
- Bridgers is a big fan of horror movies and has cited films like “The Exorcist” and “The Shining” as influences on her music. She has even written a song called “Funeral” that was inspired by the horror film “Carrie.”
- In addition to her music career, Bridgers has also dabbled in acting. She appeared in an episode of the TV series “High Maintenance” and had a small role in the movie “Irreplaceable You.”
- Bridgers has a distinctive look, often wearing a black beanie and sunglasses. She has said that the beanie is both a fashion statement and a way to hide her face when she’s feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
- Finally, Bridgers is a big animal lover and has several pets, including a dog named Max and a cat named Josephine. She has even been known to bring her pets on tour with her.