how tall is Penny Lancaster
Penny Lancaster Height
6′ 1″ (185 cm)
Penny Lancaster is a British model, photographer, and television personality. She was born on March 15, 1971, in Chelmsford, England.
Career Journey of Penny Lancaster:
- Early Career: Penny Lancaster started her career as a model in the late 1990s, working with several agencies and appearing in numerous magazines.
- Photography: After establishing herself as a successful model, Lancaster turned her attention to photography. She has exhibited her work in galleries in London and Los Angeles, and has been commissioned for editorial shoots and private portraits.
- Television: Lancaster’s television career began in 2000, when she appeared on the reality TV show “The Weakest Link.” She went on to become a regular panelist on the daytime talk show “Loose Women” in 2014, and has also appeared on “Celebrity MasterChef,” “Celebrity Fit Club,” and “Strictly Come Dancing.”
- Charity Work: Lancaster is involved in various charitable organizations and has raised funds for several causes. She is an ambassador for the charity “Kidscape,” which works to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Business Ventures: Lancaster has also ventured into business, launching a line of lingerie and swimwear in 2014, and a home fragrance range in 2016.
Overall, Lancaster’s career has been diverse, spanning modeling, photography, television, charity work, and business ventures. She continues to be active in these areas and is known for her philanthropic work and positive outlook on life.