how tall is N’Golo Kanté
N’Golo Kanté Height
5′ 7″ (170 cm)
N’Golo Kanté is a professional footballer from France who plays as a central midfielder for the Chelsea Football Club and the France national team. He was born on March 29, 1991, in Paris, France.
Interesting Facts about N’Golo Kanté:
- Kanté was born on March 29, 1991, in Paris, France. He grew up in a family of Malian immigrants.
- He is known for his incredible work rate and stamina on the pitch. He covers more ground than any other player in the Premier League and is often referred to as a “human metronome” because of his ability to maintain a high work rate throughout the game.
- Kanté started his professional football career at the age of 21 with Boulogne in the French second division. He then moved to Caen, where he helped the team win promotion to Ligue 1.
- In 2015, he joined Leicester City and played a key role in their Premier League title-winning campaign in the 2015-2016 season. He was named the Premier League Player of the Season and earned a move to Chelsea the following year.
- Kanté has won two Premier League titles, one FA Cup, and one Europa League with Chelsea. He has also won the World Cup with the French national team in 2018.
- He is known for his humility and modesty off the pitch. He reportedly declined a bonus payment from Chelsea for winning the Champions League in 2021, asking that the money be given to the support staff instead.
- Kanté is a devout Muslim and observes fasting during the month of Ramadan. He is also involved in charitable work, supporting causes related to education and health in Africa.
- He has been praised by many football legends, including Zinedine Zidane and Xavi, for his performances on the pitch. He is considered one of the best defensive midfielders in the world.