how tall is Naomi Scott
Naomi Scott Height
5′ 6″ (168 cm)
Naomi Scott is a British actress and singer. She was born on May 6, 1993, in Hounslow, United Kingdom.
Career Journey of Naomi Scott:
- Early Career: Naomi Scott started her career in the entertainment industry at the age of 15 when she was discovered by a talent scout. Her first role was in the British TV series “Life Bites,” where she played the lead role of Megan.
- Disney Channel: In 2011, Naomi Scott landed a recurring role in the Disney Channel UK series “As the Bell Rings,” which brought her to the attention of a wider audience. She then went on to star in the Disney Channel original movie “Lemonade Mouth,” which helped her gain even more popularity.
- Music Career: Alongside acting, Naomi Scott also pursued a career in music. In 2014, she released her debut EP, “Invisible Division,” which showcased her singing talents. She also contributed to the soundtrack of the movie “Lemonade Mouth.”
- Breakthrough Role: In 2017, Naomi Scott landed her breakthrough role as the Pink Ranger in the reboot of the “Power Rangers” movie franchise. Her performance received critical acclaim, and it helped her transition from a Disney Channel star to a mainstream actress.
- Aladdin: In 2019, Naomi Scott landed the role of Princess Jasmine in Disney’s live-action remake of “Aladdin.” The movie was a massive success, grossing over $1 billion worldwide. Naomi Scott’s portrayal of Jasmine received praise from both fans and critics.
- Other Projects: In addition to her acting and music career, Naomi Scott has also been involved in various philanthropic endeavors. She is an ambassador for the anti-poverty charity “The Circle” and has been vocal about her support for gender equality.
Naomi Scott’s career journey showcases her versatility as an actress and singer. From her early roles in the Disney Channel to her breakout role in “Power Rangers” and her success in “Aladdin,” Naomi Scott has proven herself to be a talented performer who can handle a range of roles.