how tall is Morgan Wallen
Morgan Wallen Height
5’ 11″ (180 cm)
Morgan Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter. He was born on May 13, 1993, in Sneedville, Tennessee. Wallen rose to prominence after competing on the sixth season of the reality television show “The Voice” in 2014. He signed with Big Loud Records in 2016 and released his debut album, “If I Know Me,” in 2018.
Interesting Facts About Morgan Wallen:
Here are some interesting facts about Morgan Wallen:
- Morgan Wallen played baseball in college – He was a pitcher for the baseball team at the University of Tennessee before dropping out to pursue his music career.
- He co-wrote the hit song “You Make It Easy” for Jason Aldean – Wallen has written songs for several other country music artists, including Florida Georgia Line and Kane Brown.
- Wallen is good friends with fellow country music artist Luke Combs – The two singers went to the same college and have collaborated on music together.
- He has a distinctive mullet hairstyle – Wallen has become known for his signature mullet haircut, which he started growing out during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wallen has a son named Indie Wilder – He announced the birth of his son in July 2020, and has shared photos of him on social media.
- Wallen was briefly a contestant on “The Voice” – He was selected to be on Usher’s team during season 6 of the show in 2014, but was eliminated in the playoffs.
- His debut album “If I Know Me” has been a massive commercial success – It has been certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and includes some of his most popular songs, such as “Whiskey Glasses” and “Chasin’ You”.