how tall is Michael Landon
Michael Landon Height
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Michael Landon was an American actor, writer, director, and producer, best known for his roles in popular TV series such as “Bonanza,” “Little House on the Prairie,” and “Highway to Heaven.” He was born on October 31, 1936, in Forest Hills, New York, United States.
Interesting Facts about Michael Landon:
- Michael Landon was born Eugene Maurice Orowitz on October 31, 1936, in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City.
- He began his career as an actor in the 1950s, appearing in various TV series and movies such as “Telephone Time,” “Crossroads,” and “God’s Little Acre.”
- Landon became a household name in the 1960s, thanks to his role as “Little Joe” Cartwright on the popular western TV series “Bonanza.”
- After “Bonanza,” Landon went on to star in and produce several successful TV series, including “Little House on the Prairie” and “Highway to Heaven.”
- Landon was married three times and had a total of nine children.
- He was an active philanthropist and founded the Michael Landon Foundation, which provides support to individuals and families affected by cancer.
- Landon was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 1991 and passed away on July 1, 1991, at the age of 54.
- He was posthumously awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1995.
- Landon was known for his charitable work and for his dedication to his family and friends.
- In addition to his acting and producing career, Landon was also a writer and wrote several books, including his autobiography, “I Promised Myself.”