how tall is Meek Mill
Meek Mill Height
6′ 2″ (188 cm)
Meek Mill, whose real name is Robert Rihmeek Williams, is an American rapper. He was born on May 6, 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
Interesting Facts about Meek Mill:
- Meek Mill, whose real name is Robert Rihmeek Williams, was born on May 6, 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- He began his music career in the mid-2000s, releasing several mixtapes and gaining a following in Philadelphia’s underground rap scene.
- Meek Mill’s breakthrough came in 2011 with the release of his mixtape “Dreamchasers,” which caught the attention of rapper Rick Ross, who signed him to his Maybach Music Group label.
- He has released several successful albums, including “Dreams and Nightmares,” “Wins & Losses,” and “Championships,” which have all reached the top 5 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Meek Mill has been involved in several high-profile legal cases, including a 2008 drug and gun possession charge that resulted in a prison sentence, and a 2017 probation violation that led to a controversial 2-4 year prison sentence.
- In addition to his music career, Meek Mill has been actively involved in criminal justice reform advocacy, using his own experiences with the justice system to speak out about issues such as probation and parole reform.
- He has also launched several philanthropic initiatives, including the “Dream Chasers” foundation, which provides support and resources to underprivileged youth in Philadelphia.
- Meek Mill has collaborated with several high-profile artists, including Drake, Jay-Z, and Nicki Minaj, and has been nominated for multiple Grammy Awards.
- In 2019, he was honored with the Nelson Mandela Changemaker Award for his work in criminal justice reform and social activism.
- Meek Mill is known for his high-energy, intense flow and his socially conscious lyrics that address issues such as police brutality, poverty, and racial inequality.