how tall is Marjorie Taylor Greene
Marjorie Taylor Greene Height
5′ 3″ (160 cm)
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a Republican politician from Georgia who was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 2020. She represents Georgia’s 14th congressional district, which covers a large swath of rural northwest Georgia.
Career Journey of Marjorie Taylor Greene:
- Business Career: Marjorie Taylor Greene was born on May 27, 1974, in Milledgeville, Georgia. After graduating from the University of Georgia in 1996, she started her own construction company, Taylor Commercial, which specialized in renovating and remodeling buildings. Later on, she also started a CrossFit gym and a political consulting firm.
- Political Views: Greene’s political views are largely aligned with the conservative wing of the Republican Party. She is a strong supporter of former President Donald Trump, and has been known for promoting conspiracy theories and controversial opinions, including the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Entry into Politics: Marjorie Taylor Greene entered politics in 2020, when she announced her candidacy for Georgia’s 14th congressional district. She ran in the Republican primary, positioning herself as a staunch conservative and a strong supporter of President Trump. She won the primary in a runoff election with 57.1% of the vote.
- Controversies: Greene has been embroiled in several controversies throughout her short time in politics. Some of these controversies include her past support of QAnon, her belief in conspiracy theories surrounding school shootings, and her past endorsement of violence against Democratic politicians.
- Congressional Career: Marjorie Taylor Greene was sworn in as a member of the 117th United States Congress on January 3, 2021. In February 2021, she was stripped of her committee assignments by the House of Representatives due to her past controversial statements and actions.
Despite the controversies that have surrounded her political career, Marjorie Taylor Greene remains a prominent figure within the Republican Party, and continues to advocate for conservative policies and values.