how tall is Luke Eisner
Luke Eisner Height
6′ 3″ (190 cm)
Luke Eisner is an American actor, model, and musician. He was born on August 1, 1996, in Wisconsin, USA. Eisner first gained attention as a model, working with brands such as Calvin Klein and H&M.
Interesting Facts about Luke Eisner:
- Luke Eisner was born on August 1, 1996, in Wisconsin, United States.
- Before pursuing his career in the entertainment industry, Eisner played ice hockey and was part of the US National Development Program.
- Eisner is also a talented musician and released his debut single “Hoodie” in 2020.
- He has modeled for major brands such as Calvin Klein, H&M, and Ralph Lauren.
- Eisner is also a trained actor and studied acting at the William Esper Studio in New York City.
- He has appeared in several TV shows, including “The Goldbergs” and “Tell Me Your Secrets.”
- Eisner has a huge following on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok, where he shares his modeling and music-related content.
- In addition to his acting and modeling work, Eisner is also actively involved in philanthropic activities and supports several non-profit organizations.
- Eisner is 6’3″ tall, which helped him land the role of Stig in “Tall Girl.”
- He has a tattoo of a small airplane on his wrist, which he got to represent his love for travel and adventure.