how tall is Luke Combs
Luke Combs Height
5′ 8″ (173 cm)
Luke Combs is an American country music singer and songwriter. He was born on March 2, 1990, in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
Interesting Facts about Luke Combs:
- Luke Combs was born on March 2, 1990, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- He developed a love for music at a young age and began playing guitar when he was just 21 years old.
- Combs attended Appalachian State University, where he played football as a defensive lineman.
- In 2014, he moved to Nashville to pursue a career in country music.
- Combs released his debut single, “Hurricane,” in 2016, which became a huge hit and earned him his first No. 1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart.
- His debut album, “This One’s for You,” was released in 2017 and has since been certified triple platinum.
- Combs has won numerous awards, including the CMA New Artist of the Year in 2018, and has been nominated for four Grammy Awards.
- He has collaborated with several other country music artists, including Eric Church, Brooks & Dunn, and Kane Brown.
- Combs is known for his signature look of a ball cap, a scraggly beard, and a sleeve of tattoos on his left arm.
- He has a deep appreciation for classic country music and has covered songs by artists such as George Jones and Tracy Lawrence in his live performances.