how tall is Liam Payne
Liam Payne Height
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Liam Payne is an English singer and songwriter who first rose to fame as a member of the hugely successful boy band One Direction. Born on August 29, 1993, in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
Interesting Facts about Liam Payne:
- Liam Payne was born on August 29, 1993, in Wolverhampton, England.
- He auditioned for The X Factor in 2008 when he was just 14 years old, but he was eliminated before the final round.
- In 2010, Liam auditioned again for The X Factor, and he was placed in a boy band with four other contestants. The band eventually became One Direction.
- One Direction’s debut album “Up All Night” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart in 2012, making them the first British group to do so.
- Liam is the youngest member of One Direction.
- Liam has released two solo albums, “LP1” in 2019 and “The Christmas Present” in 2020.
- Liam has been involved in various philanthropic endeavors, including his work with the charity organization Trekstock, which supports young people with cancer.
- He has a son named Bear with his ex-girlfriend, Cheryl Cole.
- Liam has struggled with anxiety and has been open about his mental health struggles.
- He is a talented songwriter and has written or co-written many of One Direction’s hits, as well as many of his own solo tracks.