Lauren Boebert’s Height
5ft 0 (152.4 cm)
Lauren Boebert is an American business owner and politician. She is the owner of Shooters Grill, a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, and is a member of the Republican Party. In 2020, Boebert ran for and was elected to represent Colorado’s 3rd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives. Prior to entering politics, she gained notoriety for her advocacy of Second Amendment rights and her opposition to various gun control measures.
Here are ten interesting facts about Lauren Boebert’s life:
- Boebert grew up in Aurora, Colorado and graduated from Rangeview High School.
- She is the owner of Shooters Grill, a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado that is known for its support of Second Amendment rights and for allowing customers to carry firearms on the premises.
- Boebert gained notoriety for her opposition to various gun control measures and for her advocacy of Second Amendment rights.
- She is a member of the Republican Party and has expressed support for President Donald Trump.
- Boebert has faced criticism for her handling of the COVID-19 pandemic at her restaurant, including allowing customers to remove their masks and not enforcing social distancing measures.
- She has also faced criticism for making false claims about voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
- Boebert has been a vocal critic of the Black Lives Matter movement and has expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- In January 2021, Boebert was one of the members of Congress who challenged the certification of the electoral college vote, leading to the storming of the U.S. Capitol by a mob of Trump supporters.
- She is married to her husband, Jayson Boebert, and the couple has four children.
- Boebert is known for her support of small businesses and has cited her own experiences as a business owner as a key reason for her involvement in politics.