how tall is Kesha
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Kesha (full name Kesha Rose Sebert) is an American singer and songwriter. She was born on March 1, 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Interesting Facts about Kesha:
- Kesha’s real name is Kesha Rose Sebert. She was born on March 1, 1987, in Los Angeles, California.
- She was raised in Nashville, Tennessee, where her mother, Pebe Sebert, was a songwriter.
- Kesha’s first big break came in 2009 when she was featured on rapper Flo Rida’s hit single “Right Round.”
- Kesha is known for her unique style and fashion sense, often sporting colorful and wild outfits and hairstyles.
- She has sold over 71 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
- Kesha is a skilled songwriter and has written songs for other popular artists, including Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus.
- She has also acted in several movies and TV shows, including the films “Jem and the Holograms” and “Brigsby Bear.”
- Kesha is an advocate for animal rights and has worked with organizations such as the Humane Society of the United States to raise awareness about animal cruelty.
- In 2014, Kesha entered rehab to receive treatment for an eating disorder. She has been open about her struggles with body image and mental health.
- Kesha released her fourth studio album, “High Road,” in 2020, which features collaborations with artists such as Sturgill Simpson and Brian Wilson.