how tall is Kehlani
5′ 5″ (165 cm)
Kehlani is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. She was born on April 24, 1995, in Oakland, California.
Career Journey of Kehlani:
- Early Life and Career Beginnings: Kehlani was born in Oakland, California in 1995. She grew up in a difficult family situation and spent some time in and out of foster care. As a teenager, she joined a group called Poplyfe and competed on the TV show America’s Got Talent. Although the group did not win the competition, Kehlani gained some recognition and experience performing in front of large audiences.
- Solo Career Debut: In 2013, Kehlani released her debut solo mixtape, “Cloud 19,” which gained critical acclaim and helped establish her as a rising R&B artist. She followed it up with another mixtape, “You Should Be Here,” in 2015, which also received positive reviews and earned her a Grammy nomination.
- Major Label Signing: In 2015, Kehlani signed a record deal with Atlantic Records and released her debut album, “SweetSexySavage,” in 2017. The album was well-received and featured hit singles like “CRZY” and “Distraction.”
- Collaboration and Features: Throughout her career, Kehlani has collaborated with several notable artists, including Chance the Rapper, G-Eazy, and Zayn. She has also been featured on tracks by Calvin Harris, Cardi B, and Justin Bieber, among others.
- More Album Releases and Success: In 2019, Kehlani released her second studio album, “While We Wait,” which featured collaborations with Ty Dolla $ign, 6LACK, and Musiq Soulchild. The album debuted in the top 20 on the Billboard 200 chart. In 2020, she released her third studio album, “It Was Good Until It Wasn’t,” which also received critical acclaim and featured collaborations with Jhené Aiko, Tory Lanez, and Masego.
- Other Projects: In addition to her music career, Kehlani has also worked on other projects, including modeling and fashion design. She has modeled for several brands and has even launched her own clothing line.
Overall, Kehlani has had a successful and diverse career in the music industry, and she continues to be a rising star in R&B and pop music.