how tall is Jeremy Strong
Jeremy Strong Height
5′ 10″ (178 cm)
Jeremy Strong is an American actor who was born on December 25, 1978, in Boston, Massachusetts. He is best known for his roles in film, television, and theater.
Interesting Facts about Jeremy Strong:
- Jeremy Strong was born on December 25, 1978, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, to an English father and an American mother.
- He grew up in Boston and graduated from Yale University with a degree in English and Theater Studies.
- Strong began his acting career in the early 2000s and appeared in several television shows and films before gaining critical acclaim for his performance in the HBO drama series “Succession” in 2018.
- He has received several awards and nominations for his work, including a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his role in “Succession” in 2020.
- Strong is also an accomplished stage actor and has appeared in several Broadway and off-Broadway productions, including “The Seagull,” “A Man for All Seasons,” and “Missa Solemnis.”
- In addition to his acting career, Strong is also a writer and has published several short stories and essays.
- He is known for his intense and immersive approach to acting and has been described by his co-stars and directors as a method actor.
- Strong is a vegetarian and has been a vocal advocate for animal rights and environmental causes.
- He is married to actress Emma Wall and they have two children together.
- Despite his success, Strong remains relatively private and does not have a social media presence.