how tall is Jenna Fischer
Jenna Fischer Height
5′ 6″ (168 cm)
Jenna Fischer is an American actress best known for her role as Pam Beesly on the hit television series “The Office” (US version). She was born on March 7, 1974, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA.
Interesting Facts about Jenna Fischer:
- Jenna Fischer was born on March 7, 1974, in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- She attended Truman State University in Missouri, where she received a bachelor’s degree in theater.
- Before landing her breakout role on “The Office,” Fischer worked as a receptionist and temp worker in Los Angeles.
- Fischer was originally auditioning for the role of Jan Levinson on “The Office,” but the producers thought she was better suited for the role of Pam.
- Fischer wrote and directed a movie called “Lollilove” with her now ex-husband James Gunn, who went on to direct Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” films.
- Fischer is a published author and has written two books, “The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide” and “The New York Times” bestseller “The Bestseller Blueprint: How to Self-Publish a Bestselling Book.”
- Fischer has a black belt in Taekwondo and has trained in the martial art for over 20 years.
- Fischer is a dedicated philanthropist and has supported various charities and organizations, including The Humane Society, The St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and The Alzheimer’s Association.
- Fischer is married to director Lee Kirk, and they have two children together.
- Fischer has received multiple awards and nominations for her work on “The Office,” including an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.