Jack Harlow Height
5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
Jack Harlow is an American rapper and songwriter from Louisville, Kentucky. He gained recognition in 2018 with the release of his debut mixtape, “Loose,” which featured the popular single “SUNDOWN.” In 2020, his song “What’s Poppin” was a commercial success, peaking at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. He also signed a record deal with Atlantic Records and released his debut album “Thats What They All Say” on December 11, 2020. He’s also known for his collaborations with fellow Louisville rapper NLE Choppa and DaBaby.
However, here are some facts about his background, career and personal life that might be considered interesting:
- Jack Harlow’s real name is Jackman Thomas Harlow, he was born on March 13, 1998, in Louisville, Kentucky.
- He began writing raps and performing in high school and was part of a rap group called “Private Garden”
- Harlow released his first mixtape, “Loose,” in 2018 and later released “Gazebo” in 2019 and “Confetti” in 2020
- He initially rose to fame with the release of his hit single “What’s Poppin” in 2020, the song reached number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Harlow signed with Atlantic Records in 2020.
- Jack Harlow is known for his energetic and charismatic stage presence, and he often collaborates with other musicians from his hometown of Louisville.
- He’s also known for his smooth singing, and blending both singing and rapping in his songs.
- Harlow, who also goes by the name JackHarlowVEVO, has over 1.4 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He has a tattoo of the city of Louisville’s logo on his left arm.
- Harlow is also a big fan of basketball and regularly posts about it on his social media accounts.