how tall is Haley Lu Richardson
Haley Lu Richardson Height
5′ 2″ (157 cm)
Haley Lu Richardson is an American actress born on March 7, 1995 in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
Interesting Facts about Haley Lu Richardson:
- Richardson was born on March 7, 1995, in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
- She started dancing at the age of three and continued to do so until she was sixteen.
- Richardson’s breakthrough role was in the 2016 film “The Edge of Seventeen” in which she played the role of Krista.
- She has also appeared in other notable films such as “Split,” “Columbus,” “Support the Girls,” “Five Feet Apart,” and “Unpregnant.”
- Richardson is married to actor Brett Dier, whom she met while filming the movie “BOMBSHELL: The Hedy Lamarr Story.”
- In addition to acting, Richardson is also an accomplished dancer and has studied ballet, tap, jazz, and hip-hop.
- She has been nominated for several awards, including the Gotham Independent Film Award for Best Actress and the Teen Choice Award for Choice Drama Movie Actress.
- Richardson is also an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken openly about her struggles with anxiety.
- She has a dog named Pippi who often makes appearances on her social media accounts.
- Richardson is known for her infectious smile and positive energy, which have endeared her to fans and colleagues alike.