how tall is G-Eazy
6′ 3″ (191 cm)
G-Eazy (born Gerald Earl Gillum) is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He was born on May 24, 1989, in Oakland, California, United States.
Interesting Facts about G-Eazy:
- G-Eazy’s real name is Gerald Earl Gillum. He was born on May 24, 1989, in Oakland, California.
- He started his music career while he was a student at Loyola University in New Orleans. He dropped out of college in his junior year to pursue music full-time.
- G-Eazy’s breakthrough came with his 2014 album “These Things Happen,” which peaked at No. 3 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- He has collaborated with many famous artists, including Halsey, Cardi B, Charlie Puth, Bebe Rexha, and Kehlani.
- G-Eazy is known for his retro-inspired fashion sense. He often wears leather jackets, slicked-back hair, and a pompadour hairstyle.
- In addition to his music career, G-Eazy has also acted in movies and TV shows. He had a recurring role in the third season of the TV series “Nashville” and appeared in the 2017 movie “Tunnel Vision.”
- G-Eazy is a philanthropist and has donated to various charities and causes, including the Black Lives Matter movement and the LGBTQ community.
- He has been open about his struggles with drug addiction and has spoken publicly about the importance of seeking help for mental health issues.
- G-Eazy is a big fan of the Golden State Warriors basketball team and has attended many of their games.
- He has won several awards throughout his career, including the MTV Europe Music Award for Best US Act in 2017 and the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Hip-Hop Artist in 2020.