how tall is Frida Gustavsson
Frida Gustavsson Height
6′ 1″ (185 cm)
Frida Gustavsson is a Swedish model who was born on June 6, 1993, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Interesting Facts about Frida Gustavsson:
- She was born on June 6, 1993, in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Gustavsson was discovered by a talent scout from Stockholmsgruppen Models when she was 14 years old.
- She made her runway debut at the fall/winter 2008 season in Paris, walking for designers such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Givenchy.
- Gustavsson has graced the covers of numerous international fashion magazines, including Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Marie Claire.
- She has walked in fashion shows for top designers like Alexander McQueen, Prada, and Marc Jacobs.
- In 2011, Gustavsson was named Sweden’s Model of the Year at the Elle Awards.
- Gustavsson has also dabbled in acting, with small roles in the films “Dracula Untold” (2014) and “The Time of Their Lives” (2017).
- She has worked with numerous fashion brands and campaigns, including H&M, Anna Sui, Valentino, and Mulberry.
- Gustavsson has been featured in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2012 and 2013.
- In her free time, Gustavsson enjoys practicing yoga and spending time with her family and friends.