how tall is Emmy Rossum
Emmy Rossum Height
5′ 8″ (173 cm)
Emmy Rossum is an American actress and singer. She was born on September 12, 1986 in New York City, USA.
Interesting Facts about Emmy Rossum:
- Emmy Rossum is an American actress, singer, and director born on September 12, 1986, in New York City, USA.
- She began her career as a child actress, appearing in several television shows including “Law & Order” and “As the World Turns.”
- Rossum’s breakthrough role was as Christine Daaé in the 2004 film adaptation of “The Phantom of the Opera.” She received critical acclaim for her performance and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
- In addition to her acting career, Rossum is also a talented singer. She has released several albums and singles, and has performed in concerts and on stage.
- She is a classically trained opera singer and has performed in operas such as “La bohème” and “Carmen.”
- Rossum is also known for her philanthropic work. She is a YouthAIDS ambassador and has worked with various organizations such as the Best Friends Animal Society and the ASPCA.
- In 2018, Rossum announced that she would be leaving the Showtime series “Shameless” after its ninth season.
- She has been married twice, first to music executive Justin Siegel and later to writer and director Sam Esmail, whom she married in 2017.
- Rossum is known for her distinctive beauty, with her bright blue eyes and porcelain skin. She has been named one of People magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People” and has been featured in several fashion magazines.
- She is fluent in Russian, which she learned from her mother, who is of Russian-Jewish descent.