how tall is David Mazouz
David Mazouz Height
5′ 10″ (178 cm)
David Mazouz is an American actor. He was born on February 19, 2001, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Interesting Facts about David Mazouz:
- David Mazouz was born on February 19, 2001, in Los Angeles, California, making him 22 years old as of 2023.
- He began his acting career at the age of eight, appearing in commercials and small roles in TV shows and movies.
- In 2012, he landed his first major role as Jake Bohm in the TV series “Touch” alongside Kiefer Sutherland.
- He is a black belt in Taekwondo and has been training since he was six years old.
- Mazouz was cast as Bruce Wayne in “Gotham” when he was just 13 years old. He played the role for five seasons from 2014 to 2019.
- He has also appeared in other TV shows such as “Criminal Minds”, “The Office”, and “Drop Dead Diva”.
- Mazouz is an avid fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and has been seen attending their games.
- He is also involved in charity work and has supported organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- In addition to acting, Mazouz is also interested in filmmaking and has written and directed several short films.
- He is currently attending college at Stanford University, where he is studying computer science.