how tall is Dacre Montgomery
Dacre Montgomery Height
5’10” (178 cm)
Dacre Montgomery is an Australian actor. He was born on November 22, 1994, in Perth, Western Australia.
Interesting Facts about Dacre Montgomery:
- Dacre Montgomery was born on November 22, 1994, in Perth, Western Australia.
- Before pursuing acting, Montgomery studied at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) and worked as a construction worker.
- Montgomery made his film debut in the 2011 Australian film “Bertrand the Terrible.”
- In order to prepare for his role as Billy Hargrove in “Stranger Things,” Montgomery underwent a physical transformation, gaining weight and growing his hair out.
- Montgomery is also a talented dancer and choreographer, having performed as a dancer in various productions in Australia.
- In 2019, Montgomery released a short film called “Saskia” that he wrote, directed, and starred in.
- Montgomery is also an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken publicly about his struggles with anxiety and depression.
- Montgomery is active on social media, particularly on Instagram, where he shares his art, photography, and musings on life.
- In 2021, Montgomery published a memoir titled “Dirt: Growing Strong Roots in What Makes the Broken Beautiful,” which discusses his personal struggles and journey to self-discovery.
- Montgomery has stated that he enjoys playing complex characters and hopes to continue taking on challenging roles in the future.