how tall is Coi Leray
Coi Leray Height
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Coi Leray is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. She was born on May 11, 1997, in Boston, Massachusetts, but grew up in Hackensack, New Jersey. Coi Leray started her music career in 2017 and gained popularity in 2018 with her singles “No Letting Up” and “G.A.N.”
Interesting Facts about Coi Leray:
Coi Leray is a rising hip-hop artist who has gained a lot of attention for her unique style and sound. Here are some interesting facts about her:
- Coi Leray was born on May 11, 1997, in Boston, Massachusetts, and her real name is Brittany Collins.
- She is the daughter of Benzino, a rapper and former co-owner of The Source magazine.
- Coi Leray grew up in New Jersey and began pursuing music seriously when she was a teenager.
- Her breakthrough single, “Huddy,” was released in 2017 and quickly gained traction on social media.
- Coi Leray’s music has been described as a blend of trap, pop, and punk rock influences.
- In 2019, she signed a record deal with Republic Records, and in 2020, she released her debut EP, “Now or Never.”
- Coi Leray has collaborated with a number of notable artists, including Gunna, Lil Durk, and Trippie Redd.
- She has been praised for her energetic live performances and has toured with artists such as Lil Tjay and Lil Tecca.
- Coi Leray is also known for her fashion sense and has been featured in several fashion magazines.
- Her latest single, “No More Parties,” featuring Lil Durk, was released in 2021 and has been a commercial success, reaching the top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.