how tall is Ciara
5′ 7″ (170 cm)
Ciara Princess Wilson, known professionally as Ciara, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and model. She was born on October 25, 1985, in Austin, Texas, and grew up in Atlanta, Georgia.
Interesting Facts about Ciara:
- Ciara was born in Austin, Texas, on October 25, 1985, and grew up in various locations around the world due to her father’s military career.
- She started her music career in a girl group called Hearsay but later decided to go solo and signed with LaFace Records.
- Her debut single, “Goodies,” was a massive hit and reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2004.
- Ciara has won numerous awards throughout her career, including a Grammy Award for Best Short Form Music Video for “Lose Control” in 2006.
- She has released seven studio albums to date, including “Goodies,” “The Evolution,” and “Beauty Marks.”
- Ciara is also an accomplished dancer and has performed with artists like Missy Elliott and Janet Jackson.
- In addition to her music career, Ciara has also worked as a model and has appeared in campaigns for brands like Adidas, Roberto Cavalli, and Revlon.
- She is married to NFL quarterback Russell Wilson, and they have two children together.
- Ciara is also an entrepreneur and has launched her own fashion line, Beauty Marks Entertainment, and record label, Beauty Marks Records.
- She is involved in various philanthropic activities, including supporting children’s hospitals and promoting education and empowerment for young girls.