Chris Farley Height
5′ 8″ (173 cm)
Chris Farley was an American actor and comedian known for his work on the sketch comedy show “Saturday Night Live” and in films such as “Tommy Boy” and “Black Sheep”. He was born on February 15, 1964, in Madison, Wisconsin, United States.
Interesting Facts about Chris Farley:
- Chris Farley was born on February 15, 1964, in Madison, Wisconsin, and grew up in a large Irish Catholic family.
- Farley attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, where he studied communications and theater.
- He rose to fame as a cast member on “Saturday Night Live” in the early 1990s, where he became known for his physical comedy and over-the-top characters.
- Some of his most memorable characters on “Saturday Night Live” included Matt Foley, the motivational speaker who lived in a van down by the river, and the Chippendales dancer alongside Patrick Swayze.
- Farley starred in several successful movies, including “Tommy Boy” and “Black Sheep,” which were both box office hits in the mid-1990s.
- Despite his success, Farley struggled with addiction to drugs and alcohol throughout his career.
- He died tragically on December 18, 1997, at the age of 33, from a drug overdose.
- Farley’s death inspired many of his friends and colleagues to speak out about addiction and the importance of seeking help for mental health issues.
- In 2005, the documentary “I Am Chris Farley” was released, chronicling Farley’s life and career through interviews with family, friends, and colleagues.
- Farley’s legacy continues to be celebrated through his memorable performances and the impact he had on the world of comedy.