how tall is Charlie Day
Charlie Day Height
5’6” (170 cm)
Charlie Day is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer. He was born on February 9, 1976, in New York City, USA. Day is best known for his role as Charlie Kelly on the television show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” which he also co-created and co-wrote. He has also appeared in a number of films, including “Horrible Bosses,” “Pacific Rim,” and “The Lego Movie.”
Interesting Facts about Charlie Day:
- Charlie Day was born on February 9, 1976, in New York City, but grew up in Middletown, Rhode Island.
- He graduated from Merrimack College in Massachusetts with a degree in art history.
- While studying in college, Day was part of a comedy troupe called “Broken Lizard” and performed in various shows.
- He co-created and co-wrote “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” with his friends Rob McElhenney and Glenn Howerton. The show premiered in 2005 and has been running for over 15 seasons.
- Day has also acted in various movies, including “Horrible Bosses,” “Pacific Rim,” and “The Lego Movie.”
- He has been nominated for several awards for his work on “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” including the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Day is married to actress Mary Elizabeth Ellis, who played “The Waitress” in “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” They have a son named Russell Wallace Day.
- Day is known for his distinctive high-pitched voice and animated style of acting, which he has said is influenced by his love of cartoons.
- He is also a talented musician and has written and performed songs for “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” and other projects.
- Day is actively involved in various charities and causes, including supporting education and the arts, and he has also been an advocate for Parkinson’s disease research, which his father has been diagnosed with.