how tall is Calvin Harris
Calvin Harris Height
6′ 6″ (198 cm)
Calvin Harris is a Scottish DJ, record producer, singer, and songwriter. He was born on January 17, 1984, in Dumfries, Scotland, as Adam Richard Wiles.
Interesting Facts about Calvin Harris:
- Calvin Harris was born on January 17, 1984, in Dumfries, Scotland, and his real name is Adam Richard Wiles.
- He began his music career by posting his songs on MySpace, and his breakthrough hit was “Acceptable in the 80s” in 2007.
- Harris has released several successful albums, including “I Created Disco,” “18 Months,” and “Motion.”
- He is known for his collaborations with many popular artists, including Rihanna, Dua Lipa, Sam Smith, and Ellie Goulding.
- In 2011, Harris became the first artist in history to have three consecutive number-one singles on the UK charts from one album.
- He is also a talented producer and has produced songs for other artists, including Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry, and Gwen Stefani.
- Harris is one of the highest-paid DJs in the world, and in 2019, he was named the world’s highest-paid DJ for the seventh consecutive year by Forbes, with an estimated income of $38.5 million.
- In addition to his music career, Harris is also a successful businessman and has launched his own record label, Fly Eye Records, and a successful fashion line, Calvin Harris x H&M.
- Harris has won several awards, including Grammy Awards, Brit Awards, and MTV Video Music Awards.
- He is also an avid supporter of environmental causes and has spoken out about the importance of sustainability and reducing carbon emissions.