how tall is Bre-Z
5′ 5″ (165 cm)
Bre-Z, whose real name is Calesha Murray, is an American rapper, singer, and actress. She was born on July 22, 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Interesting Facts about Bre-Z:
- Bre-Z was born as Calesha Murray on July 22, 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She started writing and performing rap songs at a young age and began pursuing a career in music.
- Bre-Z gained popularity when she was cast as Freda Gatz in the hit television series, Empire, in 2015. Her performance as a rapper on the show was widely praised by fans and critics alike.
- Before her acting career, Bre-Z worked as a barber and even cut hair on the set of Empire for her fellow cast members.
- In addition to acting and rapping, Bre-Z is also a talented songwriter and has written songs for various artists.
- Bre-Z has released her own music, including her debut album, “The Grl,” which was released in 2017.
- She has also collaborated with other artists, including Empire co-star Serayah McNeill and rapper Lil Mo.
- Bre-Z is known for her signature short hair, which she has had since she was a child.
- She has been vocal about her struggles with depression and anxiety, and has used her platform to raise awareness and advocate for mental health.
- Bre-Z is a talented athlete and has played basketball and other sports throughout her life. She even earned a basketball scholarship to college, but ultimately decided to pursue music and acting instead.