how tall is Barbara Palvin
Barbara Palvin Height
5′ 9″ (175 cm)
Barbara Palvin is a Hungarian model and actress born on October 8, 1993, in Budapest, Hungary.
Career Journey of Barbara Palvin:
- Early Career: Barbara was discovered on the streets of Budapest by a modeling scout in 2006, at the age of 13. She began her career in Hungary by working with local brands and photographers.
- International Breakthrough: In 2010, at the age of 16, Barbara was signed by IMG Models, one of the most prestigious modeling agencies in the world. Her career took off after she walked for Prada in Milan Fashion Week, which was her international runway debut.
- Victoria’s Secret: Barbara first walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2012, but it wasn’t until 2018 that she was officially named a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- Fashion and Beauty Campaigns: Barbara has worked with a wide range of fashion and beauty brands, including L’Oréal Paris, Armani Exchange, H&M, and Chanel.
- Acting Career: In 2014, Barbara made her acting debut in the movie “Hercules” alongside Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. She also had a small role in the movie “The Love Guru” in 2008.
- Awards and Honors: Barbara has won several awards throughout her career, including the “Model of the Year” award at the Hungarian Elle Style Awards in 2016, and the “Rising Star” award at the 2019 Fashion Awards.
- Personal Life: Barbara has been dating actor Dylan Sprouse since 2018.
Overall, Barbara Palvin’s career has been very successful, and she has established herself as one of the most popular models in the world.