how tall is Asap Ferg
Asap Ferg Height
5′ 7″ (170 cm)
ASAP Ferg (real name Darold D. Brown Ferguson Jr.) is an American rapper, songwriter, and artist from New York City. He was born on October 20, 1988, in Harlem, New York, United States.
Interesting Facts about Asap Ferg:
- ASAP Ferg was born Darold D. Brown Ferguson Jr. on October 20, 1988, in Harlem, New York.
- He is a member of the hip-hop collective A$AP Mob, which was founded by ASAP Yams in 2006.
- Before pursuing a career in music, ASAP Ferg studied fashion and fine arts at the Art Institute of New York City.
- He gained recognition in 2012 with his debut single “Work,” which was a part of his debut album “Trap Lord.”
- In 2013, ASAP Ferg won the BET Award for “Best New Artist” and was also nominated for the BET Hip Hop Award for “Best Mixtape.”
- His second studio album, “Always Strive and Prosper,” released in 2016, features collaborations with Missy Elliott, Future, Skrillex, and Rick Ross.
- ASAP Ferg has collaborated with several fashion brands, including Adidas and Tiffany & Co.
- He has also been involved in philanthropic work, including launching the “Art Trap” program in partnership with Adidas to provide art resources for underprivileged children in New York City.
- ASAP Ferg has appeared in several films and TV shows, including “Uncle Drew,” “Godfather of Harlem,” and “The Afterparty.”
- His most recent album, “Floor Seats II,” released in 2020, features collaborations with Lil Wayne, Marilyn Manson, and Tyga.